Designed to transfer waste oil or other viscous fluids from drums to a storage tank.
- Single wall steel storage tank, mod. SE HD-tank.
- Capacity: 9000 L
- Made of carbon steel S 235 JR according to UNI EN 10025
- Externally primed and finished with an oil-resistant paint.
- Provided with a containment basin holding at least 100% of the volume of the tank..
- Manhole, diameter 400 mm with tight bolted cover
- 8” screwed aluminum lid, for loading operations.
- Activated carbon vent filter.
- Level gauge.
- Oven-baked powder coated metal cabinet equipped with lock.
- Self-priming rotary vane electro-pump, flow rate 20-25 l /min, built in by-pass valve. Pumps consist of a cast-iron casing, sintered steel rotor and acetalic resin blades, mechanical seals. Grade of protection: IP55.
- Line strainer.
- 3 mt. of antistatic rubber hose for oil and Diesel fuel suction purpose, equipped with foot valve and filter.