Emiliana Serbatoi proudly has been awarded the project below described:
Location: Villa Gernetto – Lesmo (MB)
Project: water reserve. Supply of steel tanks and supervision of the installation operations and assistance to the project’s technical director.
Steel tanks – main features:
- Quantity: n. 6 steel tanks.
- capacity 50.000 L each.
- Material: carbon steel S235JR according to UNI EN 10025.
- Wall thickness: 7 mm
- Dimensions: diam. 2480 mm, total length 10.750 mm.
- Manhole, diam. 600 mm, with tight and bolted cover.
- Grounding plate.
- Lifting lugs.
- Flanged couplings.
- External treatment: steel plates have been sandblasted (SA 2.5 – ISO 8501-1) and coated with a type-868.06 grey polyurethane resin, applied hot, which consists in a polyurethane-made, 2-component, solvent-free coating meeting the NFE 86-900, DIN 6607 and DIN 4681 Part 3 standards.
This coating is a seamless protective film offering high tensile strength. Together with the excellent mechanical and chemical resistance of the material, it guarantees the best-in-class level of protection against external agents and a better preservation of the underground tank.
- Internal treatment: tanks have been coated with an anticorrosive layer of epoxy-based two-components resin.