Horizontal cylindrical double wall tanks, manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends and in accordance with the European Standard UNI EN 12285.2 – Class A “Horizontal Cylindrical Single Skin And Double Skin Tanks For The Aboveground Storage of Flammable And Non-flammable Water Polluting Liquids”.
- Capacity: 10.000 L
- Top Loading pipe: 3″ equipped with rapid coupling.
- Manhole: diam. 600 mm, one for each compartment.
- Mechanical level gauge.
- Steel ladder for easy access to manhole.
- Leak detector system: EUROVAC model.
- Top lifting lugs.
- Sturdy bottom steel frame provided with forklift pockets.