Destination: South Sudan
- Self priming volumetric rotative vane pump, supplied with mechanical seals and over pressure by-pass valve with regulation.
- Pump Inlet and outlet diameter of 2”.
- Flow rate up to 400 l/min.
- Maximum Pressure (static) 10 bar, Head 20 m.
- “T” cast iron strainer” installed upstream from pump and meter.
- Maximum Operating Temperature : 150°C.
- Mechanical Seals are very reliable and don’t need any maintenance.
- Ball bearings are isolated from the pumping liquid, by mechanical seals. The shaft is symmetrically supported by the ball bearings, balancing forces and reducing wear, providing an optimal operating life.
- Adjustable “By-pass” valve, keep the inlet pressure constant. This valve doesn’t allow over pressure in the piping system and overloading on the engine.
- 4-stroke air cooled Diesel/Jet A1 engine.
- N. cylinders: 1
- Power: 7,5 HP
- Direct injection
- Manual start and electric starter, complete with electric box and 12Vcc battery.
- Mechanical drive by means of reduction gear drive. The reduction gear is connected to the pump and to the diesel engine by mean of two elastic joints, designed in relation to the torque moment and the power of the motor.
- Inlet and outlet 2” male Camlock coupling equipped with ball valve.
- Seal: Viton
- Dust Caps with chain.
- Rotary motion positive displacement flow meter, (Three Rotors).
- No metal-to-metal contact within the measuring chamber.
- Bi-directional Flow Direction
- Linear Accuracy:
10:1 Turndown – capable of ± 0.22% or better from max. nom. flow rate
40:1 Turndown – capable of ± 0.50% or better from max. nom. flow rate
- Repeatability: 0.05% of reading over entire range
- Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature: – 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Flow Capacity: 400 Lpm
- Flange Size: 2”
- Displays a 5 digit resettable totalizer and 8 digit non-resettable totalizer.
- Air eliminator to remove air and vapor from metering systems.
- Strainers to protect meters from serious damage caused by burrs dislodged from new piping, pipe scale or foreign material.
The equipment is trailer-mounted on a galvanized steel chassis, tow hook, 4.5×10 tires and shock absorbers.