Emiliana Serbatoi is glad to announce that has obtained the following building project:
Where: Modena (MO) – Italia
Project: 8 tanks for fuel storage, 50 cubic metres each. Material supply, monitoring of installation procedures and technical support to the project management.
Metal tanks – Main characteristics:
- Quantity: 8 tanks.
- Capacity: 50.000 L each.
- Typology: Double-walled tanks manufactured in compliance with UNI EN 12285-1.
- Material: S235JR carbon steel according to UNI EN 10025.
- Internal wall: 6 mm thick.
- External wall: 4 mm thick.
- Internal diameter dimension: 2520 mm.
- External diameter dimension: 2540 mm.
- Total length dimension: 10500 mm.
- Ø 600 mm. access manhole with bolted cover.
- Non spill water tight cover 1200 x 1200 H 150 mm, 40/10 thick.
- Equipotential grounding point.
- Lifting lugs.
- N.2 internal stiffening ribs, in U-shaped iron, watertight welded to the internal tank body.
- Leak detection system to monitor the internal interstitial space.
- External coating: Each tank is sandblasted (SA 2.5 – ISO 8501-1) and provided with a non-corrosive protection coating made of black epoxy-tar paint consisting in an epoxy-based, 2-component product made with epoxy resins modified by a coal tar-based hydrocarbon resin. It is very thick and highly resistant to strict weather conditions. It is suitable for both handmade furniture and above ground and underground systems.
- Internal coating: Each tank is internally provided with a non-corrosive protection coating made of 2-component epoxy.