Project: United Nations
Destination: Darfur, Sudan
Quantity: n. 213 tanks
- Capacities: sizes ranging from 1000 to 20,000 Litres.
- Tanks are butt-welded in accordance with EN 12285-2 , with EN 287-1 “approval testing of welders” and with EN 288 “specifications and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials.
- Material: carbon steel Grade DC01 according to UNI EN 10130.
- Tanks are provided with steel supports or saddles, designed and manufactured in accordance with Standard EN 12285-2.
- 460 mm diameter ingress manhole with tight and bolted cover located in the middle, on top of tank; the manhole cover will be provided with a oil-resistant gasket.
- Dip stick gauge access port with weather proof cap made in gunmetal material.
- Aluminium dip stick calibrated gauge to determinate manually the fuel level.
- 4” filling pipe, complete with lockable cap and chain in gunmetal or aluminium.
- 1” spill return pipe, complete with cap.
- 4” drain screw-down gate lockable valve made in gunmetal. Drain valve will be provided with a cap.
- 2” outlet screw-down gate lockable valve made in gunmetal. Outlet valve will be provided with a cap.
- 4” weather-proof vent pipe with pressure/vacuum breather valve and flame arrestor device;
- All piping, fittings, couplings, gaskets, flanges, valves are certified about compatibility with Diesel Fuel.
- Tanks are delivered tested (pressure test at 1,5 bar for 2 hours) and ready for installation.
- Tanks and piping are sandblasted at sa2,5 grade (according with ISO EN 8501-1), primed and painted with two-part of epoxy white paint.