Horizontal cylindrical double wall tanks, manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends and in accordance with the European Standard UNI EN 12285.2 – Class A “Horizontal Cylindrical Single Skin And Double Skin Tanks For The Aboveground Storage of Flammable And Non-flammable Water Polluting Liquids”.
Project: drilling operations.
This project consists of a set of double wall steel tanks designed to create a bulk storage and dispensing area of Diesel fuel for a drilling project in Algeria.
The main features of tanks are:
- Capacity of each tank: 60.000 L
- Top Loading pipe: 3″ equipped with rapid coupling.
- Bottom loading line, 2″.
- Return line, 2″.
- Bottom suction pipe: 3″.
- Manhole: diam. 600 mm complete with tight bolted cover.
- Steel ladder for easy access to manhole.
- Leak detector system: EUROVAC model.