Bulk storage and dispensing project:
Project: design, supply and commissioning of two fuel farms.
Each fuel farm consists of:
- N. 4 aboveground steel storage tanks.
- Total Capacity: 200.000 L of Diesel fuel.
- each tank is equipped with an electronic level gauge.
- One bulk fuel pump unit equipped with a self-priming volumetric vane pump, flow rate 600 lpm, positive displacement flow meter, high-performance water and dirt filtration system, hose reel, antistatic fuel hose and high flow fuel nozzle.
- One aluminium loading arm designed for top loading or road tankers; it is equipped with swivel joint, valve and drop pipe.
- N. 2 industrial Diesel fuel dispensers, flow rate 80 lpm.
- Manifold/piping and valves system to interconnect all the parts of the station.
- Electrical panel and grounding system.