Turn-key operation which consists of design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of a Diesel fuel station installed in a nickel mining area, in Cuba.
The station consists of:
- N. 3 underground double-skinned storage tanks equipped with automatic leak monitoring system.
- Connection, loading and transfer pipeline, various sizes.
- Electrical and grounding system.
- Volumetric self-priming loading and transfer pump.
- N. 2 high flow rate Diesel fuel dispensers equipped with monitor (water absorptive) filters and high performance fuel nozzles.
- Off-line fuel filtration, water separation and fuel conditioning systems.
- One high-flow pump unit, used in the loading of refuelers/bowsers and equipped with a self-priming volumetric vane pump, flow rate 500 lpm, positive displacement flow meter, hose reel, antistatic fuel hose and high flow fuel nozzle.