This is an innovative project, with advanced solutions to offer big spaces and maximum ease, respecting Green Style. The structure was thought and realized in the total respect of nature and in the culture of the environmental protection.
The fuel system briefly consists of a storage area and two main refuelling stations, the high flow one designed for super yachts and the second one dedicated to fishing boats and small crafts even with SIF (tax free) fuel.
The main features of the fuel system consists of:
- N. 4 horizontal double wall underground steel tanks, each one of 50.000 L capacity, fully fitted with accessories and fittings.
- Magnetostrictive level gauges.
- N. 4 self priming volumetric rotative vane fuel transfer pumps, supplied with mechanical seals, and over pressure by-pass valve with regulation, flow rate 500 lpm.
- Grounding and electrical system.
- N. 2 refuelling dispensers, mod. SAMPI-MA 200 SG K, flow rate 200 litres per minute, equipped with hose reel and 30m of antistatic fuel hose with automatic fuel nozzle.
- N. 2 twin fuel dispensers, mod. MC 102, electronic head, certified for commercial use, flow rate 45+85 lpm.
- N. 1 twin fuel dispenser, mod. MC 102, electronic head, certified for commercial use, flow rate 45+45 lpm.
- More than 2.000 m of double-walled flexible composite fuel hoses.
- More than 1.500 m of single-wall polyethylene fuel hoses.
- More than 1.000 m of copper wire for grounding.
- More than 3.500 m of multipolar cables.