Triple vertical tank, single wall, with a capacity of 50.000 liters each (total: 150.000 l). The special project was realized in the province of Ravenna, Italy.
The tanks are equal to each other; they are made of carbon steel plates, designed for fuel containment at atmospheric pressure and room temperature. The tank’s roof is accessible by stairway to the sailboat with an intermediate resting landing and it is connected to the second with a rooftop gangway. The project has been realized in compliance with anti-injury laws.
- N° 3 tanks.
- Capacity of each tank: 50.000 liters.
- Material: S235JR carbon steel according to UNI EN 10025-2.
- External diameter: 2.5 meters.
- Total height: 11.7 m.
- Sheet thickness: 4 to 6 mm.
- N° 5 legs in HED profile with reinforcement and support plate 300×300 drilled for ground fixing.