Motor-pumps skids designed and manufactured to transfer bulk quantity of Diesel fuel and Jet fuel according to client’s needs and requirements.
Client: United Nations (United Nations Operation in Còte d’Ivoire).
Destination: Republic of Ivory Coast – West Africa
- Self priming volumetric rotative vane pump, supplied with mechanical seals and over pressure by-pass valve with regulation.
- Pump Inlet and outlet diameter of 3”.
- Flow rate up to 1000 l/min.
- Maximum Pressure (static) 10 bar, Head 20 m.
- “T” cast iron strainer size , 3″ installed upstream from pump and meter.
- Maximum Operating Temperature : 150°C.
- Mechanical Seals are very reliable and don’t need any maintenance.
- Ball bearings are isolated from the pumping liquid, by mechanical seals. The shaft is symmetrically supported by the ball bearings, balancing forces and reducing wear, providing an optimal operating life.
- Adjustable “By-pass” valve, keep the inlet pressure constant. This valve doesn’t allow over pressure in the piping system and overloading on the engine.
- 4-stroke air cooled Diesel/Jet A1 engine.
- N. cylinders: 2
- Power: 16.3 HP
- Direct injection
- Manual start and electric starter, complete with electric box and 12Vcc – 92Amp/h battery.
- Mechanical drive by means of reduction gear drive. The reduction gear is connected to the pump and to the diesel engine by mean of two elastic joints, designed in relation to the torque moment and the power of the motor.
- Inlet and outlet 3” male dry disconnect self locking adapters.
- Material: aluminium
- Connection: DN80, PN 10/16 flange connections.
- Seal: Viton
- Viton Dust Cups.
- Rotary motion positive displacement flow meter, (Three Rotors).
- No metal-to-metal contact within the measuring chamber.
- Bi-directional Flow Direction
- Linear Accuracy:
5:1 Turndown – capable of ± 0.125% or better from max. nom. flow rate
10:1 Turndown – capable of ± 0.22% or better from max. nom. flow rate
40:1 Turndown – capable of ± 0.50% or better from max. nom. flow rate
- Repeatability: 0.05% of reading over entire range
- Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature: – 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Flow Capacity: 304 GPM (1150 LPM)
- Flange Size: 3”
- Displays a 5 digit resettable totalizer and 8 digit non-resettable totalizer.
- Air eliminator to remove air and vapor from metering systems.
- Strainers to protect meters from serious damage caused by burrs dislodged from new piping, pipe scale or foreign material.
The equipment is skid-mounted and provided with steel protection frame and forklift pockets.